- Ncert Biology Q&a
- class xii
NCERT Human Reproduction Exercise Solution
- Suman Panda
Chapter- Human Reproduction
Q1) Fill in the blanks:-
- Humans reproduce ___________.(asexually/sexually)
- Humans are ________. (oviparous, viviparous, ovoviparous)
- Fertilisation is ________ in humans. (External/Internal)
- Male and Female gametes are ________. (diploid/haploid)
- Zygote is _________ (diploid/haploid)
- The process of release of ovum from a mature follicle is called _________.
- Ovulation is induced by a hormone called _________.
- Answer: Luteinizing Hormone
- The fusion of male and female gametes is called ___________.
- Fertilisation takes place in ____________.
- Zygote divides to form _________ which is implanted in uterus.
- The structure which provides vascular connection between foetus and uterus is called __________.
1 CommentsNCERT Human Reproduction Exercise Solution
Sashanku Jyoti Dutta
Very good app for student all problem solve this app n