NCERT Human Reproduction Exercise Solution
- Suman Panda
- 1 Comments
Chapter- Human Reproduction
Q1) Fill in the blanks:-
- Humans reproduce ___________.(asexually/sexually)
- Answer: Sexually
- Humans are ________. (oviparous, viviparous, ovoviparous)
- Answer: Viviparous
- Fertilisation is ________ in humans. (External/Internal)
- Answer: Internal
- Male and Female gametes are ________. (diploid/haploid)
- Answer: Haploid
- Zygote is _________ (diploid/haploid)
- Answer: Diploid
- The process of release of ovum from a mature follicle is called _________.
- Answer: Ovulation
- Ovulation is induced by a hormone called _________.
- Answer: Luteinizing Hormone
- The fusion of male and female gametes is called ___________.
- Answer: Fertilisation
- Fertilisation takes place in ____________.
- Answer: Fallopian tube
- Zygote divides to form _________ which is implanted in uterus.
- Answer: Blastocyst
- The structure which provides vascular connection between foetus and uterus is called __________.
- Answer: Placenta