CPET 2020 exam date
Extension of dateline for common PG Entrance test-2020 (CPET-2020) under project student academic management system (SAMS) is given below. Commencement of Entrance examination (CPET-2020) - 10th october to 19th october 2020 Publication of state wide merit list - 7Read More
CHSE Science Revised Syllabus for 2020 - 2021
For 2020 - 2021 batch syllabus is reduced. 30% of the syllabus is reduced. It is the syllabus for the CHSE Science board exam. It is only for the 2020 - 2021 batch. Here you can get both +2 first year and second-year science syllabus. YouRead More
UNIT-3: Biology and Human Welfare
Chapter-1:- Health & Disease
- Health is not only absence of disease.
- WHO has defined health a state of complete physical, mental and social well being.
- Di Read More
Health and disease chapter is the most important chapter for the CHSE Odisha Biology board exam. It is the most important chapter for one-mark questions, short notes or, short answer type questions and differentiates.
First, see the new syllabus and then practice these questions. BecausRead More
Chapter- Human Reproduction
Q1) Fill in the blanks:-
- Humans reproduce ___________.(asexually/sexually)
- Answer: Sexually
- Humans are ________. (oviparous, viviparous, ovoviparous)
- Answ Read More
- Majority of the world’s population is suffering from the deficiency of proteins, vitamins and essential minerals.
- Goiter due to iodine deficiency, blindness due to vitamin A deficiency and anemia due to iron and folate deficiency remain major health problems in India. Read More