Health and disease chapter is the most important chapter for the CHSE Odisha Biology board exam. It is the most important chapter for one-mark questions, short notes or, short answer type questions and differentiates.
First, see the new syllabus and then practice these questions. Because 2010 to 2017 board exams were held as per the old CHSE syllabus.
One mark questions:-
- Name the parasite blocking the lymphatics in human and name the disease caused by this parasite. (CHSE – 2010)
- Name the cell in the human body destroyed by HIV. (CHSE – 2010)
- Which tissue affected in sarcoma? (CHSE – 2010)
- Which test is required to diagnose typhoid? (CHSE – 2011)
- Which secretion is inhibited by alcohol? (CHSE – 2011)
- Deficiency of which hormone causes diabetes? (CHSE – 2011)
- Which test is conducted to identify HIV? (CHSE – (2012)
- ______ test is specifically employed to determine the presence of disease causing Salmonella typhi. (CHSE – 2013)
- Which is the infective stage of Plasmodium falciparum? (CHSE – 2014)
- Through which vector is Wuchereria bancrofti transmitted? (CHSE - 2015)